Thursday, February 16, 2017

Making Ice Cream at school!!🍨

🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦
🍨🍨🍨🍨🍨🍨🍨🍨🍨🍨🍨🍨🍨🍨🍨🍨🍨🍨🍨🍨🍨🍨🍨🍨🍨🍨🍨🍨🍨🍨🍨🍨
                                                          🍦 Making Ice Cream at School!🍦
               One day some where in the beginning of the year. All three of the 4th-5th (a.k.a uper EL) went outside to make ice cream. We got to have groups of one person from each class. We gathered 1 cup of whole milk, 3/4 cup of sugar, a pinch of salt, 2 cups heavy cream, and 1 tbs. vanilla extract. We filled a sack with salt and ice then we put all the other ingredients in a different (smaller) bag. We put the smaller bag in the ice bag and started to toss it to each other. I was in a group with my best friend and someone else whose name I can not remember. Later after we tossed it for a while we took it out of the bag and spit it into 3 different cups. Then we got to sit and enjoy it. Here is a photo of some people making it and a photo of the recipe.

                                                      Why we did this? And what I learned.
                    I learned that it's good to get to know more people. We got to do this because the teachers at our school wanted us to get to know some of the kids from other classes. They wanted us to make new friends. And it happened that I met a girl and became friends and other people probably made new friends.
                                                             
                                                               Did I like it or not?
             I liked this because we got to meet new people, we got to make eat and enjoy ice cream!! I was so happy when I heard that we were going to make ICE CREAM!! Yay!! I had so much fun hanging out with my best friends! I hope everyone else had a good time. Anyways it was amaze-balls!! I love ice cream so it made it vary delightful.

1 comment:

  1. I loved making Icecream to it was so fun what did you like best about it?

    ReplyDelete