Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Marionets

                                                                   Marionettes

In class we are making marionettes. We are making them out of news paper and tape. Along with wire. We brought in boxes to put them in.Our teacher made a cat.Our teacher found a video on how to make them. You can make any shape any size as long as it can stand up. I am making Pegasus for my marionette. My friend is making a Griffin for her marionette. Here is the link to the video:
                                                  How to make a marionette: Video

2 comments:

  1. I'd really like to see the progress you're making on the marionette, maybe with a slideshow or a timelapse video.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will do that. Look for a post with a picture of it.
    my marionett is pegasus and thanks for commenting

    ReplyDelete